Early tinted stereoview of the Synagogue Beth-Yaacov in Geneva, no. 1 from the series La Suisse Pittoresque 1860

Initially know as "The Grande Synagogue" of Genève", the synagogue was built between 1857 and 1859 by the Zurich architect Johann Heinrich Bachofen. The stereoview shows the synagogue immediately after its completion.

La Suise Pittoresque, Canton de Genève

No. 1 La Synagogue des Israélites

Photographer/publisher: Furne, Charles Paul & Tournier, Henri Alexis Omer

Date: 1860

Technique: Two tinted albumen prints mounted on thin card

Condition: good, minor damages to card (see scan)



 
Price details:
Price per unit:
€ 125,00
Quantity: Order